Hello my Retro and Indie family, Social Gamer here to spit a little info your way. I’m a little late to get this to you but I figured I’d throw it up and share anyways.
For those who have been gaming since the late 70’s and 80’s like I have will know the name Lode Runner…! I still remember playing this in school on the Apple II if I remember it correctly.
Believe me, my memory is more about the nostalgia and not to technical. After all I’ve been gaming since almost the beginning. ;p
Now onto the info….
According to the information sent to me.
Key features of Lode Runner Legacy include:
• Adventure Mode: Sneak through the evil Empire and bring back stolen gold!
• Puzzle Mode: It’s all puzzles, all the time. No enemies allowed.
• Classic mode: Play the original 150 levels in 3D!
• World Levels: An outstanding collection of user-created levels.
• Level Editor: Create your own levels and share with other fans.
• Character Editor: Design your own Runner and enemies.
• Item Editor: Create custom gold items.
• Online Rankings: Compete against other fans in global standings.
New in this edition:
• Varying level sizes
• More technical bonuses
• Deadly enemies
• Challenging new AI
• FPS camera view
“Lode Runner Legacy” is expected to launch this summer. For more information, visit the blog.
What I personally took away from this announcement is really a simple thought….! I can share my own custom levels like I did way back then (Plus Share Them).! I’m super excited and can’t wait to play this for you on my Live Streaming Channels. On Beam.Pro and Twitch.TV …. hope to see you there….
Go get it Green lit on Steam–> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=894389640
If you’d like to stay up to date on all things Lode Runner Legacy check the links below.